Anchovy fillets in olive oil. 380gr jar.
Strictly fished and selected in our seas (FAO 37).
Minimum seasoning 5/6 months.
Filleted and potted always and only by hand according to the ancient Sicilian tradition.
A simple and original way to taste our products and try new recipes.
Inside you will find:
• No. 2 cans of 46 gr. anchovy fillets in olive oil lying down;
• No. 1 can of 46 gr. anchovy fillets rolled with capers;
• No. 1 can of 160 gr. of tuna fillets in olive oil;
• No. 1 jar of 78 gr. anchovy fillets in olive oil lying down;
• No. 1 jar of 78 gr. of anchovy fillets rolled capers olive oil;
• No. 1 jar of 78 gr. anchovy fillets in chilli pepper olive oil;
• No. 1 jar of 78 gr. anchovy fillets in olive oil with a Mediterranean flavor;
• No. 1 can of 125 gr. fillets of tuna belly in olive oil;
• No. 1 tube of 60 gr. of anchovy paste in olive oil;
• No. 1 jar of 190 gr. of tuna flavored in olive oil;
• No. 1 jar of 190 gr. of tuna slices in olive oil;
• No. 1 jar of 190 gr. natural tuna slices;
• No. 1 jar of 130 gr. of natural clams;
• n 1 jar of 130 gr. clams in sauce;
• No. 1 jar of 190 gr. of natural mussels.
CONDIMENT WITH CUTTLEFISH INK GR. 200
CONDIMENT WITH CUTTLEFISH INK INTO GLASS JAR OF 200 GR
Tuna in olive oil - 270gr jar
Tuna fillets in olive oil, carefully selected.
Hand-worked in Sicily according to ancient tradition.
Every euro spent is point. check "my account" and take advantage of it!
We generally ship the same day or the next day
WORLD WIDE SHIPPING
World wide shipping
In the '50s Francesco Serio founded the homonymous company for the processing and preservation of salted anchovies. In 1979, to respond to new market and expansion requests, together with Rosario Cascio, the company became a capital company, constituting the current "Pesce Azzurro Cefalù S.r.l".
Today the company is a leader in the Italian market in the canned fish sector.
In the beginning the company produced only anchovies and salted sardines fished in our seas and provided the largest Italian companies, in the '80s it expanded its production into a wider range of products including anchovy fillets in oil in different formats.
In our company, which is located near the fishing port of Cefalù (in Sicily), the processing and conservation of all our products are carried out exclusively by hand by skilled and experienced people, according to the most ancient Sicilian traditions, handed down since the most far from the local fishermen, who still allow the perfumes and flavors of Mediterranean recipes to remain unaltered. In 2004 the company acquired a new plant in Cefalù for the production of marinated and smoked products.
for new customers a gift of 5% discount coupon on sign-up
We collect information on user experience to provide relevant advertising content on our products. To select content suitable for the interests of the user, we may for example use information about his interactions on the site. We will share this information with third parties such as Facebook and Google. This allows us to provide relevant advertisements on third party websites and apps. We may also collect data, such as process data on advertisements (for example, when the user clicks on an advertisement and then makes a purchase) by making cross-connections between multiple devices.
Based on user interactions with the site, brand preferences and purchasing affinity, we will be able to show you personalized content: for example, items in the catalog that are appropriate to your preferences.
We use data to improve our shopping experience, avoid errors and test new features, as well as perform user experience and analysis relevant to the shop's activity.
The data collected by these services are necessary for the technical performance of the website, to provide basic purchasing functions and for security and fraud prevention purposes.